1. The associations aim is to promote the sales and the delivery of products by automats. This includes in particular the sale of hot drinks, cold drinks and other food provisions from vending machines and dispensers. A positive image of the vending branch should be procured and quality standards set by emphasizing the character of services offered.
2. Entrepreneurs can be association members when, they
a) have professionally set up food and beverage vending machines, at their own costs (Operators) with or without location sites either for rent or for sale.
b) are manufacturers or general importers of food and beverage vending machines including manufacturers and executors for payment systems.
c) are commercially active as product manufacturers and suppliers, this includes companies whose range of goods fundamentally serve for the facilities and or equipment which support the members companies.
d) are active in other ways within the area of food supplies and utility systems, or with the development of such systems with regard to support, reporting or consultation.
3. BDV members are obligated, at all times, to provide the consumer with safe products of a high quality from technically faultless, reliable and visually attractive vending machines.
4. The BDV supports standards which offer advantages to all interest groups:
a) The technical standards set by EVA have to be considered when producing vending automats.
b) The BDV code of honor is to be obeyed.
c) Manufacturers and product suppliers are required to support the BDV operator
particularly with all trade-specific information. Quality and safety having first
d) The Operators are obliged to offer a service which includes the interest of the association. The topmost criterion being safety, quality and permanent service availability. This also includes the regular training of all employees of their company. Striving towards a dependant occupational image.
5. The interest groups united within the BDV can pursue possible diverge aims and set different focal points. Any divergences will be dealt with by the committee.
6. Statements concerning the long-term association’s politics are decided upon by proposal through the executive board at general meetings.